Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Waiting

Have I ever mentioned how much time you spend waiting as a new author? It's quite a bit. Currently I am still waiting to hear from agents that I have submitted to, and I'm waiting to hear from an editor that I have checking out my query letter to see if I can make it better. Until then I'm not really doing anything to further the publishing bit. I am however getting more and more of the second book worked out and preparing to start writing. The second one will be quite a bit darker and perhaps more dramatic than the first. I'm excited about that.

As for you my dear readers. I'm contemplating putting up my favorite short story. I haven't decided yet if I want to do so as that will basically stop me from being able to actually publish it any time soon. Then again I would actually like to allow you all to read it. So I'm leaving the choice to you. If you want me to put it up here let me know. If you want me to wait and maybe try to publish it at a later date let me know that also. If you don't really care one way or the other then don't say anything and wait to see what happens. 

Enjoy your evening. 

No comments:

Post a Comment