Saturday, February 2, 2013

Audience Participation

Here's the thing. I talk and talk and talk... or type and type and type, either way... and I can see on my stats that people are out there. Please feel free to subscribe to comment on posts. If you think I'm being stupid let me know, if you find me entertaining let me know... if you think I'm sexy and you want my body... you must be Rod Stewart and I don't really care.

Anyway, it's the weekend and I'm not doing much. Soon I'll be doing some editing on my books. Not changing anything so much as making it look nicer so I guess you could say that I'm formatting. Also going to be working on query letter and synopsis, and that is basically it. 

I did purchase tickets for my wife and I to attend a comic convention in April. Looking forward to that. It has nothing to do with writing for me but I'm sure it's going to be fun. 

Sooo yeah not much to say. Probably won't be making a new post tomorrow because it's the Super Bowl and while I don't necessarily enjoy or even follow football much the Superbowl was always important when I was growing up so I still consider that day a bit of a holiday. So I hope your team wins no matter which it is, I hope the commercials are good, and I hope that Beyonce doing the halftime show won't suck too terribly much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment