Friday, February 22, 2013

Not Much

Wow almost a whole week has gone by and I haven't posted anything. Sorry about that. Truth is there hasn't really been much going on. I live in Kansas and we weathered a nice winter storm, loads of snow. I've submitted to more agents bringing my total up to over 40, and I've sent an unagented submission in to a publisher just hoping for the best. That's basically it. I have become more active on twitter to a degree. 

So how have I been passing the dreaded waiting time? I had a friend help rearrange my living room, purchased a new television, and cleaned out a storage area in my house. All projects that make my wife happy, the television makes me happy, and they all rather effectively passed a few days. Not enough, but a few. Now to go back to dealing with the cold weather. At this point I almost want to be a great writer just so I can move south. 

No comments:

Post a Comment