Monday, August 17, 2015

Insert witty title here.

Just a quick update. My wife had surgery today that hopefully dealt a swift blow to her breast cancer and we can put this fight behind us. It's our third round with cancer, if it's over this quickly I will be thrilled.

Now publishing news... none yet. I'm working on perfecting my synopsis for the agents and editor that wanted to see my work. I've received a literary review of one of my short stories from a Russian Professor... it was pretty awesome and made me happier than a puppy with two peters. Something about knowing that a story you wrote moved someone is just super exciting.

To go along with that the same story will now be used as teaching material at the University of Irkutsk in Russia. Which is also über exciting.

Soo... yeah that's basically it. An exciting time with a hell of an emotional roller-coaster but it's well worth the ups and downs.

Until next time my friends... oh and I'll have the review posted here eventually... once I have it scanned.

No comments:

Post a Comment